|RESPONSIBLE||ALEXIA PALET CANDELARIO||+ info|
|Consent of the interested party||+ info|
|ASSIGNMENT RECIPIENTS||No transfer of data||+ info|
|RIGHTS||Access, rectify and cancel the data, as well as the other rights indicated in the additional information.||+ info|
|ADDITIONAL INFORMATION||You can consult the additional and detailed information on Data Protection on our website:
RESPONSIBLE FOR TREATMENT
- Identity: ALEXIA PALET CANDELARIO
- Identification Card Number: 36516759G
- Postal Address: C/ Rierany dels frares nº 67, Local 2, 08370, Calella, Barcelona
- E-mail: [email protected]
ALEXIA PALET CANDELARIO, is responsible for the website, in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of 27th April, 2016 (RGPD) on the protection of physical people .With regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and other regulations in force regarding the protection of personal data, and by Law 34/2002, of 11th July, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE) which informs you that it has implemented the necessary security measures, technical and organizational in nature, to guarantee and protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data entered.
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
Your personal data will only be used for the following purposes:
- Carry out the necessary commercial and administrative procedures with the users of the web;
- Respond to queries and / or provide information required by the user;
- Perform the provision of services and / or products contracted or subscribed by the user
- Use your data to contact you, both electronically and non-electronically, to obtain your opinion about the service provided and;
You can revoke your consent at any time by sending an email with the subject "Unsubscribe" to [email protected].
According to the LSSICE, ALEXIA PALET CANDELARIO does not perform SPAM practices, therefore, does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorised by the user. Consequently, in all the communications that you receive from the provider, the user has the possibility of cancelling their expressed consent to receive communications.
We will not treat your personal data for any other purpose than those described except by legal imperative or judicial requirement.
Your data will be kept for the duration of the commercial relationship with us unless you exercise your right to cancellation or express opposition, or limitation to treatment. However, we will keep certain personal identification and traffic data during the maximum period of 2 years in case they are required by the Judges and Courts or to initiate internal actions derived from the improper use of the website.
It will not be subject to decisions based on automated treatments that produce effects on your data.
LEGITIMATION OF THE TREATMENT
The legal basis for the treatment of the data is your consent granted to carry out the purposes described above, which will be requested at the time of marking the corresponding box when collecting your data.
Failure to provide the requested personal data or failure to accept this data protection policy means that it is impossible to subscribe, register or receive information about the Provider's products and services.
RECIPIENTS OF ASSIGNMENTS OR TRANSFERS
ALEXIA PALET CANDELARIO does not carry out any cession or communication of data neither inside nor outside the EU. The lender will only provide information to the security forces and bodies under judicial order or by legal imperative, without prejudice to be able to block or cancel your account if there may be indications of the commission of crime by the user. The information provided will only be that of which the provider has access to at that moment.
The information you provide us through this website and through the application will be hosted on the servers of ALEXIA PALET CANDELARIO, contracted to the company ______CDMON- 10DENCEHISPAHARD, SL ____with CIF _____B-62844725_________ and fiscal address to ___C/ Girona, 81-83, local 6-08380 Malgrat de Mar (Barcelona)__________. The treatment of the data of this entity is regulated by a contract for the treatment between the provider and the aforementioned company. In no case will this data processor subcontract services that involve any data processing by third parties without our prior consent.
RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PARTIES
As an interested user, you can request the exercise of the following rights before ALEXIA PALET CANDELARIO by submitting a letter to the postal address of the heading or by sending an email to [email protected], indicating in the subject: "LOPD, Derechos ARCO" and enclosing photocopy of your DNI or any similar means in law, as indicated by law.
- Right of access: allows the interested party to know and obtain information about their personal data submitted to treatment.
- Right of rectification or deletion: it allows to correct error and modify the data that are inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right of cancellation: it allows to suppress the data that turn out to be inadequate or excessive.
- Right of opposition: the right of the interested party not to carry out the processing of their personal data or to cease it.
- Limitation of the treatment: this implies the marking of the personal data conserved, in order to limit its future treatment.
- Portability of the data: facilitation of the data object of treatment to the interested party, so that they can transmit it to another person in charge, without impediments.
- The right not to be the subject of automated individual decisions (including the preparation of profiles): the right not to be the subject of a decision based on automated treatment that produces effects or significantly affects to individual’s decisions.
As a user, you have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the treatment carried out before this withdrawal.
You also have the right to submit a claim to the supervisory authority if you believe that your rights may have been violated in relation to the protection of your data (agpd.es).
INFORMATION TO COLLECT:
We obtain, through registration forms, the minimum amount of indispensable information. In this form you will provide the following information: email, name and surname.
If you contract the service or purchase the product through our website www.traductorjuradolegal.com we will ask you to provide us with information about you, including your name, contact information and information related to a credit or debit card.
The information you provide will be treated confidentially. The Provider has adopted all the technical and organizational measures and all levels of protection necessary to guarantee the security in the treatment of the data and to avoid its alteration, loss, theft, treatment or unauthorized access, according to the state of the technology and nature of the stored data. Likewise, it has also guaranteed that the treatment and registration in files, programs, systems or equipment, premises and centres comply with the requirements and conditions of integrity and security established in the current regulations.
ALEXIA PALET CANDELARIO reserves the rights to modify this policy as well as adapt it to legislative or jurisprudential novelties.
For all purposes the relations between ALEXIA PALET CANDELARIO and the users of its telematic services, present on this website, are subject to the Spanish legislation and jurisdiction to which the parties expressly submit, being competent to resolve all conflicts arising or related to their use the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona.